A reliable and accurate benchtop spectrophotometer that serves as the foundation for operations seeking to establish a color control program or one looking to improve an existing program that currently relies on non-spectral devices or visual inspection pass/fail methods.
The Ci4200 sets the new standard for performance and features in an easy to use compact sphere benchtop solution that when combined with a tiered offering of Color QC and Formulation software applications can be scaled to support a growing color program.
- Embedded NetProfiler enables users to monitor the performance of their population of instruments, optimizing measurement agreement and remote certification of performance
- Data compatibility X-Rite sphere handhelds
- Available calibrated UV (Ci4200UV)
- Correlated 60º gloss value
- Embedded transform enabled
- LED membrane provides status and operation feedback with remote trigger
- Sample targeting / viewing via sample arm
- Simultaneous SCI/SCE measurement 2 seconds (Ci4200)
- Vertical and horizontal positioning